Sunday 23 February 2014

First campus session of Module 2

Looking back this evening of the first campus session of module 2.

I decided to make a mind map on the words Role Models as I am thinking of using this as one of my enquiry questions and maybe go forward with this I thought I would see what ideas and subjects I could come up with.

I actually at first found it quite difficult on my own as I found it quite easy on campus but I had different minds to bounce off of but once you start to write down your mind can run away with you.

Below is a picture of some of the Ideas I come up with:

 
Something that really surprised me is that do we have role models as an adult or do we have role models but they turn in to more realistic role models as we grow and age? I think when we are young we look up to more celebrities, siblings and friends they influence us but when we grow we start to look at people that can influence us in a more practical, professional, career development way it could be anyone.
 
I think this where I see myself focusing my enquiry question on?? I am going to go away tonight and try to look at some of the role models for today's youth see if I can find any literature on this for development.
 
I will keep you updated!!
 
Geri

No comments:

Post a Comment