Tuesday 5 November 2013

My Journal Task 2

For some reason I am finding this Task really hard. I am finding it really hard to get motivated and inspired.

 

I started with buying a Journal and started to take photos of classes and things that would give me stimulus to write I did this and started to annotate the pictures. But it just seems that I am not really finding things to talk and write about.

 

So I am going to now work on new and different strategies' such as:

 

1. Descriptive

2. Initial Reflecting

3. Evaluating

4. Graphs

 

 

So now I am going to look at the Reader and at least start to write Task 2C. I feel I maybe over thinking things has anyone got any ideas on how to approach these tasks?

 

any suggestions would help loads...

 

Thanks Geri

No comments:

Post a Comment